Job details Job Type: Remote Full Job Description:Are you looking for an internship where you can create an impact? A program with a focus on development and team culture with the ability to work from home? A program that gives you exposure to professional development, round table discussions, and getting experience across many roles and projects? If this interests you, then look no further. We’d love to have you join us at the All-Farmers-Online Store where you will work alongside other leaders and mentors who are advocates for your success and career development. You will have the opportunity to onboard with our full-time employees as well as other interns during the first few weeks of your position. After that, you will work on projects related to customer retention, efficiency, and user experience while also getting the chance to speak with our customers directly. As a member of our intern program, you will have opportunity to volunteer in the community and learn more about the food service industry. What you can expect to learn within the E-Commerce Internship role:
- Gain real life business experience by working on projects that not only support allfarmersonline .com Store’s development, but also one’s personal growth.
- How to take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that allfarmersonline.com is the leader in the online foodservice industry
- How to foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- All about All-Farmers-Online (history, business model, products) and how to efficiently navigate our internal systems
- How to provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers through e-mail with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Best practices when analyzing customer situations, investigating problems, and providing strategic solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of the foodservice industry and the products that we sell
What we’re looking for from you:
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to balance multiple projects
- Self-motivated, reliable individual capable of working independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and bring innovation to the table
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used by WebstaurantStore to perform day-to-day tasks
- Access to a home router and modem
- A dedicated home office space that is noise and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible)
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.); PO Boxes are not supported as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
Work from home internship benefits include: The essential computer equipment, such as hardware and software, needed to perform your job.