We are looking for a responsible eCommerce Manager to join our Logistics department. You will be responsible for offering unmatched customer service across all eCommerce platforms. Developing and implementing marketing strategies for effective eCommerce management will also be your responsibility. Your ability to manage all online marketing activities using effective SEO/SEM techniques will be an asset. You should also be able to coordinate with the Web Design and Digital Marketing Team to meet customer expectations. Further, you will be required to suggest new improvement measures to increase user engagement and online sales. Your responsibilities also include budgeting, inspecting standardized metrics, and reviewing checkout pages of our eCommerce sites. Apply right away if our requirements match your zeal for creating a memorable customer experience.
- Managing and supervising the eCommerce division effectively.
- Offering suggestions for website development and designing.
- Collaborating with web designers as well as graphic designers for all marketing assets.
- Conducting thorough research about new developments in the eCommerce sector.
- Coordinating and keeping the senior management abreast of all operations.
- Preparing and assigning work schedules to the web merchandising team.
- Ensuring completion of tasks and company targets.
- Developing marketing strategies and reviewing sales performance on a timely basis.
- Approaching and collaborating with Content Creators to generate online traffic.
- Using effective SEO/SEM techniques to maximize search engine traffic.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks.
- Reviewing any legal eCommerce marketing procedures.
- Creating performance reports on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of work experience as an eCommerce Manager, Sales Manager, or a related role.
- Located in Lagos State Nigeria.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to manage flexible work timings.
- Complete knowledge of eCommerce procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and other marketing tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent managerial qualities.
- Impressive communication skills.
- Basic understanding of eCommerce industry trends and procedures.
- Strong marketing and technical background.
- Familiarity with design, marketing, and SEO software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Having a positive attitude.
- Understanding of data analysis and business principles.
- Efficiency in addressing clients queries.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to maintain a professional approach.
How to Apply:
Send your cv with the subject: E-Commerce Manager to [email protected]